While poking around the Intune console you may notice that you can integrate the popular TeamViewer remote support tool into Intune.
Note: Team viewer provides a replacement for the default Windows Remote Assistance functionality already in Intune. You must purchase the TeamViewer licenses separately.
With the TeamViewer integration administrators can initiate a remote assistance request or respond to request from end users.
- In the Microsoft Intune administration console, choose Admin.
- In the Admin workspace, choose TeamViewer.
- On the TeamViewer page, under TeamViewer Connector, choose Enable.
- In the Enable TeamViewer dialog box, view, then Accept the license terms. If you don’t already own a TeamViewer license, choose Purchase a TeamViewer license.
- After the TeamViewer browser window opens, sign into the site with your TeamViewer credentials.
- On the TeamViewer site, read, then accept the options to allow Intune to connect with TeamViewer.
- In the Intune console, verify that the TeamViewer Connector item shows as Enabled.